- Right to access public documents
- List of APDO
- For public institutions
- Damage and public interest test
- Reports of Public Institutions
- Frequent questions
- AIP actions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. In what form should a request for access to public institutions be made?
You can make a written request, electronically via email or verbally.
2. My request was rejected by the Public Institution, what are the steps?
If you feel that you cannot exercise your right you have fifteen (15) days to contact AIP with a complaint regarding your request.